Master the Path of the Peaceful Warrior — Thousand of people have enjoyed and benefited from Dan’s first online course.
The 4-Minute Peaceful Warrior Workout — the same workout that Dan has done every day for the past 28 years — is available as a 30-day course.
The Peaceful Warrior 4-Minute Meditation stands alone as a transformative experience, but also can enhance and deepen any other form of meditation you may practice.
Discover Your Creative Writing Compass — Dan and Sierra Prasada (coauthors of The Creative Compass), guide and encourage you to inspired creativity in writing and in life.
As with all of Dan’s DailyOM courses, you have a choice of how much to pay based on your budget and interest. After enrolling, you’ll receive regular email links to each session, a blend of text and audio and/or video. Each lesson adds to what you have already learned.
Select an eCourse below for more information.
For course assistance, please contact DailyOM
Master the Path of the Peaceful Warrior
This course provides a map of the path to authentic and lasting fulfillment. You will learn that there is nothing you have to add to your life, but rather, it involves removing unseen obstructions you have faced in twelve different areas of life. And you will learn how to overcome each of these obstructions to experience genuine happiness. Has your life sometimes felt like a puzzle with pieces missing? Is self-worth a missing piece for you? How about self-discipline – or trusting your intuition in making important decisions? Or facing your fears?
Each week, Dan will personally guide you through each of twelve key areas that form the foundation of a happy, abundant and truly satisfying life filled with meaning and purpose and connection. Each lesson brings you closer to your higher self with new revelations about how you can live with your head in the clouds and your feet on the ground.
- Discover Your Worth: Open yourself to life’s blessings
- Reclaim your Will: Find the power to change; transform knowing into doing
- Energize your Body: Three practical keys to health and vitality
- Open to Abundance: Rewire your relationship to money
- Tame Your Mind: Make peace with the nature of thought
- Trust Your Intuition: Learn how to make wiser choices for you
- Accept Your Emotions: An alternative approach to feeling good
- Face Your Fears: Turn fear into power, overcome anxiety and self-doubt
- Illuminate Your Shadow: Gain the courage to meet your authentic self
- Embrace Your Sexuality: Explore intimacy and channel creative energy
- Awaken Your Heart: Connect with others and with your higher self
- Serve Your World: Find deeper meaning, purpose and connection
The 4-Minute Peaceful Warrior Workout
If you haven’t found time for regular exercise, the benefits of the 4-minute workout can be dramatic over time. And if you already have an active lifestyle, the workout provides a perfect body-mind warm-up for daily life.
In each lesson, Dan coaches you, step-by-step, with each new movement and breathing pattern, until you’ve mastered the complete 4-minute routine. Improve your strength, suppleness, coordination and balance. Develop the body and spirit of a peaceful warrior every day of your life!
BENEFITS OF THIS PROGRAM
- Encourages real & sustainable weight loss
- Invigorates entire body
- Releases stored tension
- Increases vitality
- Frees blocked sexual-creative energy
- Enhances coordination
- Contributes to improved rhythm and timing
- Stimulates release of energy
- Improves balance and coordination
- Contributes to improved posture and more youthful presence
- Enhances self-trust and spontaneity
The Peaceful Warrior 4-Minute Meditation
This course, comprised of written content, audio, and short contemplations, presents a powerful meditation — a near-death experience — to reawaken the full pleasure of living. By the conclusion of the course, in 4 minutes (or fewer) each morning, you’ll have the ability and means to merge gracefully with the sea of consciousness that is your true identity. This 4-minute meditation is key to understanding the yoga pose of shavasana (the corpse pose). Many practitioners view this asana as a relaxation exercise. But you’ll grasp a meaning and depth largely lost over the centuries. In just 20 mindful breaths each day, you’ll pass through death to enrich your life.
This deeply absorbing practice offers benefits similar to other meditation practices:
- Providing a time and space for serenity
- Releasing stress and tension with each breath
- Enhancing healing and creativity
- Freeing attention from random thoughts as a fresh stream cleans a stagnant pond
In addition, the Peaceful Warrior 4-Minute Meditation:
- Serves as a revelatory practice of letting go
- Reduces the fear of dying (since we fear what we do not know)
- Reawakens a love for life.
The Peaceful Warrior 4-Minute Meditation serves as a stand-alone daily practice. But it can also provide an entryway to any other favorite routine of sitting or moving meditation (such as Tai Chi or Yoga). Join Dan Millman as he guides you, step by step, into the practice of dying and the art of living.
Discover Your Creative Writing Compass
In this illuminating course, Dan and Sierra Prasada — father and daughter coauthors of The Creative Compass — connect you with your inner storyteller. Whether you’re a writer, artist, or innovator, you’ll find greater creative and personal fulfillment thanks to their groundbreaking approach. Each week, you’ll receive an email link inviting you to login to a new lesson, including text, audio, and exercises. Your first lesson will be available immediately after you enroll.
- The Compass: Discover five universal stages of creativity
- The Challenge: Overcome self-doubt and inertia
- The Source: Dream up compelling ideas and stories
- The Connection: Learn to move your audience
- The Power: Access hidden reservoirs of courage and inspiration
- The Questions: Unlock new opportunities and insights
- The Outcome: Live more joyfully and creatively